Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Monday Monday

It's hay season again around here, our second cutting for the year. It's looking really good for us too! I spent most of the day cutting our second batch (of the second cutting) and we got the last of the first batch baled up! 106 rolls already!! 
It's been the hottest this week than it's been all year--103 degrees was the heat index yesterday.
 Since it's late, I'm tired, and I'm posting from my phone: I'm just going to share some pictures.

Oh- and I only had a gazillion problems with the mower today. The section of pasture I was cutting is one of the roughest and bumpiest on the whole farm. All the extra bouncing took a toll on a lot of things, by the time I had finished my mower looked like this-

Here's a few more from previous days-







Goodnight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment