Sunday, August 28, 2016

Where does time go?

My laptop crashed about 3 months ago, and I finally broke down and got a new one. So excited because I got a great deal, and got all the programs I use.... Office, and Photoshop (yeah, my list is long). I also got a cool new printer cheap with the purchase, which I think I am most excited about. Any way, I thought it prime time to revamp the web page, catch up on my record keeping, and try this blogging thing again. Please, don't expect greatness, and you will not be disappointed!

I was thinking of addressing the situation of how fast time passes.... yes exactly like how its been two years almost since I sat down to write a post. Maybe I'm just not as good a keeping up with things like this as I would like to be. Since school is starting back it requires me to sit in the office/school room and gives me more time to focus on things like accounting, records keeping, and perhaps blogging. Then again time just seems to slip right through, while my hands are busy with three children and a full time farm with me as the full time employee. My husband has a full time job so he works around the clock, he says he gets a break when he goes to his actual paying job. One day I do hope we can sustain ourselves on our farm income, *sigh* one day.

Okay, so to actually make a point with this post instead of just rambling on...

...and the point was where does time go, and now its been six hours since I started this post... so yeah point made... time to milk the goat, and do bedtime chores.


No comments:

Post a Comment